- One night stand with a really cute hipster boy that resulted me giving up the goods, and loosing the ole' v-card. I also met his father during the 8 GOD DAMN HOURS I was held hostage in his house the next day. That's one Black Friday that I will never forget.
- Meeting a really nice guy who crashed his car on our first outing - he really should have listened to me about driving in the rain - he has since become my friends with benefits.
- I have terrible eating habits, but walking around campus does have its benefits. According to my dear mommie I've become a "skinny bitch." Which makes me wonder how my former friend Sara (we aren't friends anymore btw) is now pushing a size 18 after being a 6.
- My hair is growing! It's going to take sometime for it to get back to my normal length, but I am getting there.
- Tobie still looks like a dumpsterfire, and Lady is still the same - NEEDY
- Got sick AFTER getting my flu shot
- Really hate my roommate. She smells like potatoes and has mad me hate honey mustard.
Sprinkle in good days, great days, and a few shitty days and you basically get what my first year at Texas State has been like. I really wish my camera battery wasn't dead, and I wasn't so lazy so I could have some sort of documentation. But when you have a memory like mine who really needs pictures?

No comments:
Post a Comment