I am sitting in my room, watching reruns of House. It is lighting and pouring down rain. My nails are painted and I smell nice. Why am I in my room for a second night?! A little rain does not stop me from having a good time. I am just really pissy at the moment.
If that neighbor of mine and her loser boyfriend have sex tonight (3rd night in a row) forget playing New Kids On The Block, don't worry about the metal, I'm just going to bang on the wall and tell them to shut the fuck up. I normally don't come off this aggressive. I think it has to do with the shitty weather, seeing the lovely weather at Coachella oh, and the fact that the lovely guy I shared a lovely night with under the horse (general conversation, that's it) takes 3 god damn hours to return a fucking text! Who does that?
This is what I get for reading my horoscope.

yup boys are shit...its not just the hipsters...even the "good ones" suck :)
ReplyDelete