Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Blinking Green Light

My parents bought me a Droid for Christmas last year. My dad told me that I needed to get with the times. This also comes from a man who owns an iPhone, but has no clue what an app is. I've had this phone for a little over 7 months now, and I am just realizing that my phone will blink green if I get a text, miss a call, or get a voicemail. I get really giddy whenever my phone blinks green - don't act like you don't flip your shit when your crush sends you a  text - tragic, but true. My mood instantly changes the second I see the stupid little green flash of light. Don't judge.

To make a long story short....it is 10:48 PM on a Saturday and I have no blinking light. I keep flipping my phone checking to see that damn blinking light. Torture! Especially when I compare it to last weeks debauchery - you can read about it on Danielle Does Austin!!  My two comrades in booze are both working tonight. My other friend is hanging with some (loser) guy tonight. I never understood going to a club with a guy you happen to be into. Clubs are for finding guys to fuck...thus giving you something to talk about the next morning at brunch.

All I wanna do is shake my ass and wear cute clothes. Is that too much to ask?!

I'm pretty sure this has been one of the silliest things I have ever (openly) published. Whatever, this is what happens when you have no plans on a Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment