Saturday, April 10, 2010

Two Men, Two Nights

My clothes stink, my hair stinks, my skin is oily, and I am dead tired, but I had to come back to talk about this. Have you ever sat under the stallion statue and just talk for two hours? I mean just talk about whatever underneath a horse and just talk? We talked about Forest Gump, Texas State Bumps, and the decline of man. The new guy and I had went to a few bars, but it was too loud, so we (I mean myself - I have a very low tolerance for alcohol) drunkly walked up and down the square and through the quad and then sat under the stallion statue and talked. I think it is the most fun I've had since being here.
Who would have known?

Oh yeah, my FWB surprised me last night and came over. Moral of the story: twin beds were made for one person, and one person only. And make sure you always have a backup near--never save yourself for one person, it gets lonely real fast. Oh, and be aggressive. Don't pussyfoot around. You want it, go for it.


1 comment:

  1. bitch!
    "I think it is the most fun I've had since being here."

    well think AGAIN!
    the most fun you have had has been with ME!

    mmk that is all.

    i love my cakeeee! :]

    ReplyDelete