Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Who Would Have Known?

In this day and age, I'm sure everyone looks up their old high school classmates on facebook. I was bored so I decided to look up the guy I had a huge crush on and a bunch of others.

It was just like something out of 'Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion.' I really thought my life sucked, but wow. Some of these people are fucked.

TGIHAHCO is now a walking steroid ad and currently stationed in Iraq, and it's like every other girl has either gained a hell of a lot of weight, or has given birth to multiple children. It is so sad. I mean, why does the smartest girl in school have a baby and work at best buy? Tragic. I am baffled that a girl who barely had enough brain power to tie her shoe could raise two children. I am just getting my life together and they have babies? Do none of these morons practice safe sex?!

Who would have thought the shy fat one (me) would be the only one doing something with herself?

1 comment:

  1. ur blog is pretty entertaining hoe!....
    and if you would kindly avert ur eyes to the right side of ur screen you will notice that i am now a follower :D

    ReplyDelete