Once again I fell for the charms of the bartender with the curly hair.
Last time I was off my ass, and gave him my number...which he didn't use.
This time he gave me his number....which he didn't respond.
He was cute. Curly hair. Tall. Kissed me.
Allegedly he got fired.
I keep breaking my promise of no more service industry guys. They are just so cute. I can't resist.
Audrey and myself pretended to be British girls from Bristol, and my friend Suzee was our guide through the city. A group of guys tried to follow us to my car. Got a ride from a guy driving around in one of those carts. Not a pedicab.
I thought he was cute. Got his number.
Audrey asked if we wanted to go swimming. Wound up lost and broke at least two laws in South Austin.
Ended our night with the driver from earlier. He was not that hot and brought over some old guy.
6 AM rolled around, went to HEB and got coffee.
Smoked way too much at Suzee's house.
I spent all of yesterday worried that I had given myself an increased risk for a heart attack due to the number of cigarettes I (tried) smoking.
Tried to work out.
Felt like shit.
Finally got to bed around 1 pm.
Checked phone.
No missed calls.
Damn it.

No comments:
Post a Comment