Sunday, July 21, 2013

Return of the Strep

Back with a vengeance.
Son of a bitch.
Stupid pills and shot (in my ass!) did not work. Now I have to drag myself back to the clinic tomorrow and figure out how they are going to end my suffering.
I'm constantly hot and I can feel my tonsils resting on my tongue. That is how inflamed they are.
It is disgusting.

The only upside I can see to having strep again, is lack of appetite. Guess who is going to be 5 pounds smaller by the end of the week? The downside is that I'm going to miss going to Schiliterbahn on Tuesday with my friends. Even worse? I have no more sick time and have received "counseling" for my unscheduled absences. Whatever.

I'm scared to go to sleep because I know that I'm going feel even worse than I already do when I wake up in the morning. I should just stay up and continue to watch the Buffy marathon on Syfy.

My parents and Chidgey came to visit today. The tiny asshole was not a tiny asshole today. He was really nice, and only nipped at me once. We still need to have an overnight stay to see if we can make it together. I never noticed how mangled his bottom row of teeth are. It is a little disturbing.

Enough rambling. I'm sleepy and will be hitting the hay soon.

No crazy hijinx last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment