Saturday, September 11, 2010

Don't Be Like Me

A wise gay man said that being a ho until you found the right one was acceptable. I used to believe that. But now, at the ripe old age of 22 and two one nighters, I have to say that I am over it. After that travesty last night I gotta admit, I am over the whole random hookup. I just cringed a little typing that. Who would have thought that me, the little salad hater who had her first dance with a guy at 21 would be like this. Time for a quick trip through memory lane. I remember my first date, riding through South Austin with Irving Lee in his bad ass Infiniti , talking about sex with random partners and how neither one of us would ever do anything like that. I look back on the memory and barely recognize that 20 year old girl who said such things.

What am I trying to say is, I really don't like the person I've become. I don't know what happened in the last 12 hours of my life, but I know I don't want to experience something like that for a while, or ever again. I just feel like I am being judged, no slut shammed--again with the cringing-- by my roommate. It's like the way she's always taking about going over to XYZ's house but not having sex with them, just "cuddling". I guess she think's "I'm that kind of girl."

I'm sick of the randoms and just want a fucking boyfriend. Why is it so hard?!

No comments:

Post a Comment