Word of advice: Never give a guy a half hearted blow job.....he won't call you back
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Lust For Life
I think I acted way too prematurely. Pegging you as boyfriend material. What was I thinking? So, to no one's surpirse, the guy - which now that I think about it, I can barely remember what he looked like besides dark hair, beautiful blue eyes, beard and hairy legs. That should have been a warning sign that he wasn't worth my time if I couldn't remember what his face looked like. No, I was not drunk. I wasn't even buzzed when I met him.- from last friday (no, not that creature from the black lagoon from two friday's ago) didn't return my text. I should have seen this coming but I put my blinders on and thought he was different. My mistake. I felt bad for an hour, and then realized that this is only September. Friday is only around the corner..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment