That's what I heard my roommate tell my other roommate a few seconds ago. I want to shout, "I made it for the whole house, you assholes!" Or, "I'm in the next room, my door is open, why don't you just ask me?" I really don't want to confront them about it, because I am pissed off by the tone of voice they said it in. And when I think I am being attacked, I will attack back.
They must think I am stupid or something, I know how much coffee I drink. I figured since everyone in the goddamn house drinks coffee it would be wise to just make a 4 cups instead of 1 cup.
Fuck that noise. I'm taking my bowls back. The next time I make coffee, it'll be for me and me only. Last time I do these bitches a favor.

No comments:
Post a Comment