Saturday, September 11, 2010

A New Low

It is 7:52 on a Saturday morning and I am researching planned parenthoods to go get checked. I think I'll just go to my clinic and get checked there. I will be on high alert until Monday. What the fuck was I thinking last night? I wake up to find some curly headed art major with a shitty pedostache laying on top of my white pillows. We have two issues, he is ugly as fuck, and he is laying on my white pillows. Can you guess which one I am more upset with?

After only 2 drinks and two shots, I end up with bent up bangles, a huge knot on the back of my head, and some random loser who may or may not be a friend of Dorthy Ann's if you get my drift. My head is a mess, and I feel terrible for poor Candice who had to witness the aftermath of this mess. I have two questions: One, how did I meet this loser. All I can remember is the shitty cupid shuffle and then falling into my friend's car. Two, why did no one tell me this guy looked like a trans man?

I need to clean everything, like ASAP because that is how violated I feel at the moment. I am also a little dizzy which could be from the knot on my head or the alcohol leaving my system. All I know is I really want some chicken nuggets. To make matters worse, I told Candice that I think that our roommate has an eating disorder. I truly hate myself. Oh, did I mention I am do to tear up the streets of Austin tonight? Or that I am do to go to a football game in a few hours, or that I have to attend a dinner?

If I had the means to do so I would throw up right now, but I can't. My punishment is in the form of sitting with a liquored belly and heavy conscience. I cannot believe the way I acted--the bit I remember by the way. I want to know how I ended up with this giant knot on my head. Did I mention I busted into my roommates room with no pants on? I seriously thought the girl was dead. Fuck! It is only September, this shit is embarrassing. When did I become such a ho? I seriously want to dunk myself in a vat of purell.

Enough buzzed blogging, I'm off to do something constructive....like take a rape shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment